The North End Road Autumn Festival – will take place on Saturday 24 September.
There will be 150+ stalls, live music, street entertainment, activities for children and families and much more. The events are very popular and attract an average footfall of 12,000 -15,000 visitors throughout the day.
If you are interested in trading, please fill in the online application:
or cut and paste this link into your browser toolbar: https://bit.ly/3NFhygz
Please kindly note the information below:
· Deadline for submitting your online application is Friday 12 August
· All applications will be reviewed and the outcome of your application will be confirmed no later than Monday 15 August 2022..
· Once we have confirmed your booking please make sure all documents are sent to us as soon as possible and the payment for your pitch has been made by Monday 29 August 2022.
· Types of pitches include pre-built stalls, spaces for you to bring your own gazebo and some spaces for vehicle traders as well (vehicle space is limited).
· Location requests will be granted on a first come first served basis only with payment.
· Refunds will only be processed up to three weeks in advance of the event – Any cancellations after Monday 12 September 2022 will not be refunded.
Any questions please contact:
Business Engagement Officer
The Economy Department
Hammersmith & Fulham Council
The Council has started works to make North End Road an even better place to shop, eat in and visit.
Phases 1 to 4 between Lillie Road and Halford Road have been completed which has involved making the road safer by bringing market bays up to pavement level. We’ve also:
- repaved the footways
- planted new trees
- added water and electricity for market traders
New seating areas have been added and some of the street lighting has been improved.
North End Road market, shops, cafés, restaurants and other businesses will remain open as usual throughout the work.
Phase 5 work will take place Monday to Saturday but not on Sundays and there will be one-way traffic while the improvements are made.
During the work, traffic, including buses, will be made one-way northbound only. The southbound lane will be closed – and southbound buses will be diverted via Lillie Road, Munster Road and Dawes Road.
Residents and business owners will still be able to access their home or business throughout the work but there will be some parking restrictions and suspensions, so please look out for signs to check where you can park.
Please keep up to date on the works by following this link Improvements Update